Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Leaf Wreath


One of the best things about Fall is all the leaves on the ground!! And...one of the best/worst things about me is I hate bugs...so I don't do much with leaves from outside LOL...BUT that doesn't mean you can't make fun fall crafts!!


If you google Easy Fall Crafts, one of the most common results is a leaf wreath. It's simple and fun...but I like to make them a little more personalized. Instead of using leaves...I traced D's hands and feet onto red, orange, yellow, and brown construction paper and cut them out. I put glue on a cardboard wreath I cut out and D put the "leaves" on the glue. Note: I taught D to hit the shapes when he put them on the glue. He has a blast smacking his crafts and when he's done they are all stuck down LOL.


D's wreath is hanging on our front door now and I point it out whenever we are coming in from outside. It's soooo cute! And...we look festive :).

No comments:

Post a Comment