Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Wreath!

This Christmas wreath was something I had been wanting to do for quite a while now, and it was super easy and it looks AWESOME!!

I painted D's hands with green paint, and made 12 green handprints on white paper. After the paint dried, I cut out his handprints, and he glued them onto a cardboard wreath (I cut out a wreath shape from a cardboard box and painted it green). Once the handprints were glued, I dipped D's thumb in red paint to make the berries. When the red paint dried, I put a little bit of glue on each "berry" and D sprinkled red glitter on it.

This wreath ended up super cute and is now hanging on our front door. The only downside is that our floor gets sprinkled with glitter everytime the door opens, but it's a small price to pay LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment